We are so glad you’re here. EPAK accepts grant applications from teachers in the Ravenswood City School District and from the public charter schools located in East Palo Alto and eastern Menlo Park twice a year.
Who can apply? Generally, teachers and staff with student-facing roles are eligible. Categories include: infants through 12th grade classroom teachers, special education teachers, reading intervention teachers, speech and language pathologists, occupational therapists, health & wellness teachers, makerspace teachers and school librarians from the schools that EPAK serves (the list of schools can be found here). Other student-facing positions may be considered on a case-by-case basis. (email email@example.com for information.)
What is the amount of a grant? The current maximum amount of our grants is $750. New Teacher grants are an additional $375.
What kinds of projects get funded? Approved Categories for Grants:
– Materials for class projects such as science experiments, maker spaces, socio-emotional regulation work, classroom culture building, and art
– Field Trips as allowed by the school
– Books, supplies, and manipulatives needed for in-person instruction
– Subscriptions or fees to instructional apps and online educational sites for student use
– Unique projects designed to address the needs of your students – be creative!
What will not get funded? EPAK does not fund the following:
– Individual consumables like snacks, gift cards, and individual prizes, including incentives
– Professional development and salaries
– School uniforms
– Classroom furnishings or decorations
– Health-, medical- and hygiene-related supplies
Grant Applications must:
• Contain a clear, concise description of the proposed project
• Be an innovative project in up to two content areas
• Include a detailed requested budget with specific items and prices related to the project proposal
• Be followed by a Post-Project Report (PPR) at the end of the grant period
Need assistance? The FAQ page can address many common questions, but if you need additional help please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach out to the Site Representative at your school.
We would love to have you follow us on social media! See the buttons at the bottom of the page for Facebook, Instagram, X and LinkedIn.
Applications due by September 15
Post-Project Reports due by December 15
Applications due by February 15
Post-Project Reports due by June 15