- Grant applications must be complete by the deadline.
- Post-project report deadlines must be met in order to apply for new grants.
- The selection committee will be looking for clear descriptions of projects that enhance student learning in the classroom.
- EPAK does not fund salaries, food, or school uniforms.
- Please deposit checks immediately. If checks are lost, a $30 stop fee will be taken out of the new check. Checks that are not cashed by the report deadline will be cancelled and the recipient will not be eligible for the next grant cycle.
- Requests for changes in use of funds must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and be pre-approved by an EPAK board member.
- If receipts are lost, a teacher must show the materials purchased to their principal or director, who must write an email on the teacher’s behalf to email@example.com stating that the materials were indeed purchased (or field trip taken, etc.).